Good morning folks
Today I thought I would share a Christmas card, perfect for when we are in the middle of a mini heatwave!!
I actually coloured this stamp whilst I was on holiday this summer (my hubby thinks I am mad). I wanted a colouring book but didn't like the feel of the paper inside the ones I looked at so I stamped a pile of images and took those instead.
This stamp is Regency Christmas from LOTV which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Aqua blend pencils -
- hair - umber and black umber
- skin - honeycomb and apricot
- dress - claret and oregano
- basket - bison, pesto, cypress, deep forest and claret
- border - pesto and claret
- sky - sky blue
I do love these pencils. They are so easy to use, the depth of colour is amazing and the colour moves so easily with water. You can create beautiful shading just using the one pencil. Fabulous.
For my card I also used -
- A Christmas story paper pad from First Edition
- LOTV Christmas handwritten sentiments
- gold mirriboard
- gold ribbon from Hobbycraft
- antique linen distress ink
Sentiment from LOTV.
I am hoping to enjoy the sunshine today after a quick trip to the recycling centre. I am trying to clear out our shed but my hubby is rather reluctant to get rid of all the junk which he describes as useful. I am treading carefully, the last thing I want is him looking too deeply into my craft space!!
Enjoy your day