Sunday 13 November 2016

My cup of tea

Hello everyone


I am hoping for a peaceful Sunday after working overtime so far this weekend running mum's taxi. Hopefully I will be spending some time crafting (after I have done the ironing - yuck - yes I need an incentive to complete that task)

This is a 7 inch square card I made for the recent launch of new Spectrum Noir colours - 
I have used Sheena's my cup of tea stamp and die set which I have stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with the Vintage set of Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • YG2, GY1, GY2, GY3, VB1, VB2 and VB3

I have also used - 
  • white/hint of silver centura pearl
  • blue and yellow core'dinations
  • Downton Abbey ornate rectangle die set
  • antique linen distress ink

Thank you for stopping by today


Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely creation Lesley and such striking colours. Know all about Mum's taxi, thankfully mine are all well and truly on their own now.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card it looks like a vintage tea room and make me want to enjoy my favourite Earl Gray tea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete