I bought the new Sheena time traveller range during the Crafter's Companion birthday week but haven't had much time to have a little play so this weekend I decided to put that right.
I managed to catch quite a few of Sheena's shows during the launch so I have used a lot of what I learnt on this card.
I have used -
- Sheena's stamping card
- matt black card
- Tattered Lace Tri fold card die (another new purchase!!!)
- Sheena's Time Traveller Make time stamp and die sets
- Sheena's Time Traveller Timepieces stamp and die set
- Pebeo silver and king gold gilding wax
- clear embossing powder
- antique linen, brushed corduory and ground expresso distress ink
- expresso Adirondak ink
I followed Sheena's demo to make the watch, I couldn't believe how realistic it is. Very impressed. Sheena is so inventive.
I adore this range and can't wait to spend more time with it. I definitely need to follow this sentiment.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.