Happy Friday folks
Well Friday at last and I have made it through my first week back at work - only 7 weeks to go and then it's Christmas!!!
But before that we have Bonfire night..... Now I know I am a day early but tonight is my school's bonfire and fireworks so that is why I am celebrating today.
I have used LOTV's bonfire stamp which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and colourblend pencils -
- skin - FS2, FS4, TN2, CR1 and saddle brown
- hair - TN7, TN8, EB8, spice brown, IG8, IG9, IG10 and rockpool
- clothes - CR8, CR9, CR10, CT4, GB5, OR1, TN3, TN6, TN8, TN9, spice brown, pumpkin and raspberry
- fire and sparklers - EB3, EB6, EB5, EB7, EB8, CT2, CT4, raspberry, GB5, OR1, CR10, coffee bean and pumpkin
- ground - BG2, BG3, BG4, BG6 and rockpool
- sky - BGR2 and BGR3
I have also used -
- matt black card
- Die'sire create a card Nicole
- Sara's signature collection - Autumn morning 6x6 paper pad
- Spellbinder's floral ovals
- Sara's signature collection Autumn morning scattered leaves die set
- walnut stain and hickory smoke distress inks
Sara's signature collection Autumn morning scattered leaves die set
I inked the edges of the papers with walnut stain distress ink
I hope you enjoy your bonfire night, however you spend it and remember to keep your fur babies safe at home.