Friday 24 February 2017

18th birthday wishes

Good morning

Well I hope you all survived storm Doris without much damage. We were remarkably unscathed, thank goodness although I did have a near miss with a men at work sign!
Today is my son's 18th birthday and he shares it with two of his friends. These are the cards I made for them -
I have used
  • Woodware 18th birthday stamp
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men paper pads
  • gold and silver mirricard
  • Neenah crest card - white and desert storm
  • gold and silver embossing powder
  • Tonic layering circles and scalloped circles die sets
  • Die'sire congratulations die
That's all from me today, I am off to wake the birthday boy now and I will see you all soon.

Crafty hugs
Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley your cards are stunning your son's friends will love them. I hope your son has a wonderful birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete