Well I hope you all survived storm Doris without much damage. We were remarkably unscathed, thank goodness although I did have a near miss with a men at work sign!
Today is my son's 18th birthday and he shares it with two of his friends. These are the cards I made for them -
I have used
- Woodware 18th birthday stamp
- Sara's signature collection - Just for men paper pads
- gold and silver mirricard
- Neenah crest card - white and desert storm
- gold and silver embossing powder
- Tonic layering circles and scalloped circles die sets
- Die'sire congratulations die
That's all from me today, I am off to wake the birthday boy now and I will see you all soon.