Good morning folks
Wednesday already...... my week off is flying by. I have been busy in my craft room preparing all my cards I need for March and today I am off to visit my eldest son in Preston and will take in a little crafty spending too!!
This is a recent card made with Tattered Lace's decorative trifold card die set (it looks wonky on the photo but it isn't in real life).
I also used -
- pink and platinium centura pearl
- First Edition's Paper flowers paper pad
- Tattered Lace blooms die set
- Tattered Lace Happy Birthday with embellishments die
- Tattered Lace pearl flourish 7
- gems and ribbon from my stash
A little photo heavy from now on.......
Well that's all from me today, I hope you all have a good day.