Good morning folks
Once again I have neglected my blog. In my defence I have been very busy with some DT work which I can't wait to share with you. But I will have to wait a little while to do that so today I am sharing a card I made recently -
I bought this steampunk die with some money I had for Christmas from Tattered Lace and this is it first outing.
I have used -
- black, white/hint of silver and platinum centura pearl
- Tattered Lace steampunk hat and nested chains die sets
- Crafter's Companion's clocks embossing folder
- Sheena's Timetraveller cogs die set
- Tattered Lace sentiment die
I cut the hat die twice and then paper pieced the platinum centura pearl dies and cogs onto the black base.
Thank you for stopping by today.