Saturday 25 February 2017

More 18th birthday celebrations

Hello everyone 

This is the card I made for my son's 18th birthday - 
As you know I struggle with cards for men and especially teenage boys so I took inspiration from Pinterest and Splitcoaststampers. 
I used - 
  • black, white and grey core'dinations
  • black glitter card
  • Crafter's Companion chevron embossing folder
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men pop dotty embossing folder
  • Sheena's Timetraveller perfect partners geared up dies
  • Tonic chevron number 1 and striped number 8

I used the outer die from both number dies to cut the numbers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 404 - metal and/or charms

Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. A super card for your Son's special Birtday Lesley, monochrome always looks so smart. And it's a perfect card for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    You need to pop over to my blog post of today !!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful and you have nailed it for a male card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet he loved it!! It's a brilliant design and love black and white. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete