Friday 12 May 2017

E for ..........

Good morning folks

Today it is my turn to host the new challenge at Alphabet Challenge. This fortnight we have reached the letter E and I have chosen Enchanted Creatures, This can be anything from fairies to dragons, pixies and spirits to unicorns and phoenix. This is my DT card for the challenge - 
I have used Woodware's unicorn stamp which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 

  • sterling silver, peony, macaroon and crystal clear

I also used - 

  • white/hint of silver centura pearl
  • pink and dark pink core'dinations
  • Sara's signature collection - Love and Romance heart trellis embossing folder
  • Tattered Lace tag die (from issue 40 of the Tattered Lace magazine
  • ribbon from the Hobby House
  • clear glitter
  • Woodware's fantasy land sentiments

I do hope you are able to join our challenge this fortnight. You can see my fellow teamies inspirational makes here.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. A pretty card today and lovely colours Lesley.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the unicorn. In fact I love it so much that I have the stamp. We nearly made matching cards. Now that would have been cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet unicorn and a pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete