The sun is still shining here in the north west of the UK and the weather people are already talking of a drought this summer. It is always seems to be famine or feast with rain in the UK. Floods one year and a drought the next year. I am sure the rain will prove them wrong.
Back to something crafty.......
Another male card for you today and once again I have taken inspiration from Pinterest.
This is my version of a combination of two cards from Sheena's Inkoids design team - Jacquie Jacobs and Julie Stafford.
For my card I have used -
- Sheena's stamping card
- matt black card
- white/hint of silver centura pearl (for the card base)
- walnut stain, rusty hinge, tea dye and antique linen distress ink
- Sheena's create-a-flower another brick stencil
- Sheena's time traveller In the pipeline stamp and die set
- Pebeo gilding wax - silver and king gold
I used matt black card to cut the pipes and dials and then added the gilding wax to make them look rusty.
I make the background using the distress inks on a piece of Sheena's stamping card. I then embossed the card using the brick stencil and inked through it with the walnut stain distress ink to add more depth.
Thank you for stopping by today