Monday 1 May 2017

Celebrating with Edna

Hello folks

I do hope those of you who get bank holidays to themselves are having fun. I am off to the cinema with my youngest two in about an hour which should be fun.
This is a card I made recently to celebrate my friend's birthday - 
The image is Stamping Bella's Edna loves chocolate which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
  • lips - CR7
  • dress - BT4, BT5, BT6 and CG3
  • mat - OR1, OR2 and OR3
  • hair - BO2, BO4, TN7 and TN9
  • box of chocolates - CG2, CG3, DG2, BT4, BT5, BT6, EB4, EB8, OR1 and OR3
  • wings - moonstone and crystal clear Sparkle pens
  • sky  - IB1
  • ground - BG1

I have also used - 

  • black centura pearl
  • My Mind's Eye happier paper pad
  • Tattered Lace peach sorbet squares die set
  • Tattered Lace Happy Birthday die (from issue 40 of the Tattered Lace magazine)
  • Tattered Lace pearl flourish 8
  • black soot and tumbled glass distress ink
Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used. Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic fun card. Brilliant image and great colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card for your friend, love the image and beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete