Ah the weekend, lots of R and R..........Not for me. Today I am off to Preston to see my son's degree show. We have torrential rain and wind here so I am not looking forward to the journey. Luckily the rain held off yesterday for our zoo trip so I can't complain too much.
Today's card is one I made for my hubby's neice's birthday -
I have used -
- Tattered Lace Art Deco paper pad
- Teal and brown core'dinations
- Neenah card
- Linen card (for the card base)
- Tattered Lace Art Deco stepper card die set
- Tattered Lace Glitz Glam Daisy die
- Spectrum Noir pens - FS2, FS4 and FS9
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - sterling silver
I paper pieced Daisy and used used Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens to colour the skin and bag.
Thank you for stopping by today.
I hope you have a lovely weekend despite the weather.