Monday 19 June 2017

Disco diva

Hello folks

A bright sunny card to match the lovely weather we are currently having in the UK - 
I have used LOTV's 1970s Disco diva stamp which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens- 

  • skin - TN2, TN4 and TN7
  • hair - smoked quartz and harvets moon Sparkle pens and EB8
  • clothes - AP1, AP2 and AP4
  • floor - IG2 and IG4
  • sky - VB1

I have also used - 

  • Happier paper pad from My Minds Eye
  • cream hammer card
  • Tonic layering circles and bowscale dies
  • LOTV's teenage girl sentiments
  • ribbon and bling from my stash
  • tumbled glass distress ink

Thank you so much for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image and the colours are perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LOTV image and beautifully coloured. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete