Monday 12 June 2017

Street life

Good morning folks and welcome to Monday.......

I have been very busy recently in my craft room but have been unable to show them until now (simply due to them being for various birthdays and celebrations). I made this card for my son's birthday - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Spectrum Aqua pens - navy, marine and purple
  • Sheena's A little bit sketchy street life and under the bridge
  • clear and silver embossing powder
  • platinium centura pearl
  • matt black card

I created a colour wash with the Spectrum Aquas and then bleached out the moon shape.

Thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley

3 comments:

  1. A super masculine creation Lesley and love the intensity of colour.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and love the strong image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete