Friday 9 June 2017

Give thanks

Good morning folks

It's Friday....... yeah!!!!!! I am off to the zoo today with my school so I am praying for a little bit of sushine and no rain. If it rains it will be a miserable day for all concerned if the weather isn't kind to us.
As I said it is Friday so it is time for a new challenge at Alphabet Challenge. This fortnight's challenge is 
G for give thanks
This is my DT card for the challenge - 
I have used Stamping Bella - Daisy Squidgy stamp which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • hair - GB8, GB10 and EB5
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
  • dress - AP1, AP3 and AP4
  • flower - AP1, AP3, AP4, CG2, DG2, DG3, BGR1 and BGR3
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Happier paper pad from My Mind's Eye
  • Tattered Lace torn edge hexagons die set
  • Marianne flower die set
  • Victorian velvet distress ink

I do hope you can join in the fun at Alphabet Challenge, why not stop by the blog to see what my fellow teamies have made.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you so much for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley

7 comments:

  1. teamie, what a darling card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card you have created , I just adore your cute little image , and how fabulous is your colouring.
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used. Did you know that I am stepping down from the team? I hope you have a good day at the zoo and that the weather is kind. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card and love the design. A cute, beautifully coloured image. Hope you had a lovely day. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card, love that cheeky Stampin Bella girl. Hope the weather was kind yesterday, it's no fun trudging around with a school party in the rain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card Lesley, many thanks for joining in our June challenge at Penny Black and More. Hope the weather was kind at the zoo.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, sweet stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete