Wednesday 18 October 2017

Inky anniversary wishes

Hello folks

Wednesday again, they come around very quickly at the moment although I am very happy to see this one - only 2 more get ups..... I am planning to squeeze a lot into my week off so it is not going to be very restful.
This is my last anniversary card for awhile (thank goodness I hear you cry) - 
A very CAS card for me but I did have lots of messy fun making the background.
I have used - 

  • watercolour card
  • matt black card
  • silver mirri
  • pixie powders - midnight blue, pewter and aubergine dream all from Creative Expressions
  • Woodware Happy Anniversary stamp
  • Tattered Lace barley and butterflies die

That's all from me today, enjoy your Wednesday whatever you are doing.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the background you have created. I hope you have a wonderful week off when it arrives. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the background :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete