Wednesday 4 October 2017

Paper roses

Good morning

This is another wedding anniversary card I made recently (I do seem to have a lot of this type of cards to make during August and September) - 
This a very simple card made using the following - 

  • pink Adorable Scorable
  • silver mirri board
  • Hunkydory's Little book of flowers
  • Rose garden embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • ribbon and gem from my stash

I used 3 pages of the Little Book and decoupaged the roses for extra dimension.
That's all from me today. 

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the roses and a very pretty card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the gorgeous ribbon :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete