Hello folks and a very happy Saturday to you all
I hope this post finds you all well. Life is very busy at the moment and I am looking forward to a rest during half term.
This is a card I made for my brother-in-laws birthday -
A simple card made using lots of lovely dies. I have used -
- Tattered Lace Art Deco paper pad
- black and old gold centura pearl
- Tattered Lace's vintage vector card shape dies
- Tattered Lace's Art Deco It's your birthday sentiment die
- Tattered Lace's streamliner die
- gems from my stash
I cut the streamliner out twice, once in black and once in gold and then paper pieced the gold.
That's all from me today, enjoy your weekend.