Sunday 15 October 2017

More anniversary congratulations

Good Sunday morning folks

Yes it's time for another anniversary card I'm afraid. 
A while ago I bought Tattered Lace's snowflake shaped card die but I wanted to use it for more than just Christmas so I decided to try and use it for an anniversary card and was really plaesed with the result.
I have used - 

  • pink centura pearl
  • Paper flowers paper pad from First Edition
  • Tattered Lace snowflake shaped card die set
  • Tattered Lace pop-up box die set (small squares)
  • Tattered Lace love is in the air sentiment dies
  • Tattered Lace twin hearts die set
  • gems from my stash

Enjoy your Sunday.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. A totally delightful creation and such a nice layout.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete