What a horrible week. We haven't had any snow in Manchester, just cold, wet and miserable weather. And today is no different so I think I'll spend the day tucked up in my craftroom. I have a busy few months coming up and need to get ahead a little.
I know this card is completely out of season but it was a commission I made in September and now I know it is safe to post it. The only instruction was that the recipient liked sunflowers so this is what I made -
I have used -
- Kraft card
- yellow, brown and tan core'dinations
- scraps of other colours of core'dinations
- Spellbinder's Die D-Lites acorns
- Spellbinder's Die D-Lites Create a sunflower
- Sara's signature collection - Autumn morning scattered leaves and tumbling leaves die sets
- Tattered Lace Happy Birthday swirl die
- scattered straw, tea dye, antique linen and walnut stain distress ink
- Textures woodgrain embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
I cut the sentiment twice and then created a shadow with the lighter colour.
Thank you for stopping by today. Keep warm.