Tuesday 16 January 2018

Thank you

Good morning

Well isn't the weather miserable? We were on a school trip yesterday to the zoo and it never stopped raining, all the animals were hiding in their homes. You really couldn't blame them. And so it continues today - will it ever stop I wonder.
As it is January I have been busy making Thank you cards and here is one of them - 
I have used - 

  • matt black card, fuschia centura pearl and watercolour card
  • candy pink and rich gold pixie powders
  • Express yourself sentiments stamp set from Inkadinkado

A simple card which is easy to batch make.

That's all from me today. I hope you are able to stay dry.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesely this is a stunning thank you card. We do need lots of them at this time of year. Sorry about the school trip they are never fun in the rain. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background for a brilliant sentiment. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete