Sunday 7 January 2018

Use three

Good afternoon folks and a very Happy New Year to you all.


I hope 2018 is everything you could wish for and more.



I haven't started the new year very well, I am late for my DT make for the latest Alphabet Challenge. (Knuckles well and truly rapped). This fortnight we have reached the letter U and Julie has chosen the challenge....

U is for use three
So that can mean three of anything and here is my card for the challenge - 

I have gone a little overboard on the three part. I have used 3 dies, 3 flowers and 3 gems.

I have used - 
  • black, ivory and blue centura pearl card
  • Die'sire create-a-card What a hoot die
  • Die'sire create-a-card Thank you die
  • Die-namics plentiful petals die
  • gems from my stash
Die number 1 - What a hoot
Die number 2 - Thank you
Die number 3 - plentiful petals

I do hope you are able to join in the fun this fortnight. If you click here it will take you to our blog where you can see what my fellow teamies created for the challenge.

That's all from me today folks. Off to prepare myself for the new working week.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesely this is a stunning card I love it. Happy New Year to you and your family. Take care. Hugs Jakcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete