Thursday 11 January 2018

So sorry.......

Good morning folks

One of those cards that we never like to make but are an unfortunate fact of life - 
I always struggle with this type of card so sort inspiration on Pinterest and this card is the result of an amalgamation of several cards I found on the site.
I have used - 

  • black and platinium centura pearl
  • scraps of black, white and grey centura pearl
  • Tattered Lace feather die (sorry don't know the exact name)
  • Recollections stamp set for the sentiment
  • pearls from my stash

The sentiment stamp set I found in a craft store when I was in America last year.

That's all from me again, thank you for stopping by
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Sympathy cards are never easy to make. You have done a brilliant job. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sympathy card, Lesley. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete