Sunday 7 October 2018

3D poinsettias

Good morning folks

Well I didn't manage to make any cards yesterday on national cardmaking day but I am in my craftroom today. I am not however, making cards - doing alterations. Something I hate doing as you always uncover some dodgey stitchery mess whenever you unpick something. I would rather make a garment from scratch than alter a shop bought one. but they are for my dad so I will persist.
Today's card is one I made over the summer - 
I have used a Crafter's Companion 3D embossing folder which I then coloured with my Spectrum Noir metallic pens (love these pens!!) The products I have used are -
  • Poinsettia frame 3D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Spectrum Noir metallic pens - pewter, burnished copper, red garnet, silver ingot, jade green, green citrine and gold nugget
  • Gemini festive words 1 die set
  • matt black card
  • gold mirri
  • jade centura pearl

This is a really simple card to make but the effect is stunning (even if I do say so myself).
Right, that's your lot for today. Back to my sewing machine. Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card it just looks amazing. I hope all the alterations went well. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete