Monday 22 October 2018

Wonderful wishes

Happy Monday folks

Yes I know - two posts in as many days! Well I am on half term holidays!!!!
Yesterday was my mum's birthday and this is the card I made for her - 
This was quite a tricky card to photograph because of the acetate front so here is a flat shot - 
I have used - 
  • Hunkydory's floral favourites deco-large - floral fancy
  • gold mirri card
  • acetate
  • gold gems from my stash

A close up of the decoupage.

I am once again running mum's taxi service; this time I am off to the airport to drop off my eldest. Then I think I try and do a little crafting.
Enjoy your day
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card you made for your mum. I hope she had a great birthday. Enjoy half term. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete