Saturday 27 October 2018

End of a busy week (nearly)

Good afternoon folks

Well it is nearly the last day of my half term holiday and what a busy week it has been. I have put the garden to bed for the winter, scrubbed my house, caught up with my ironing backlog, bought new winter clothes (although I am struggling with buying some new work tops - being of a certain age I cannot wear jumpers during the winter but that is all that is for sale in most of the shops - I need short sleeved tops!), had a much needed hair cut and most importantly of all done some crafting. Lots of Christmas cards to be honest, I just need to photograph them all now.
Today's card is the last card made using my Crafter's Companion 3D embossing folders - 
For this card I have kept it nice and simple and have used - 
  • Poinsettia 3D embossing folder
  • matt black card
  • gold glitter card
  • gold mirri card
  • Gemini festive words 1
  • Pebeo gilding wax

I am back off into my craftroom now; Fiona is on the telly and I have a card to make for my youngest son's birthday.
Enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley it sounds like you have had a very busy, productive week. Your card is gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you made the most of your holiday week Lesley - I'm so lethargic at the moment with this bloomin' cold and cough i think it would take me a month to do all that! I know what you meanabout the jumper dilema - i bought 4 blouses at m&S whenthey had their last 20% off day - only thing is its turned so cold i'm wearing jumpers!! i love this embossing folder, I've made several cards with it - looks lovely with the guilding wax highlights xx

    ReplyDelete