Monday 18 February 2019

Golden butterflies

Good morning folks

Well the bugs got me in the end - hacking cough and a sore throat but I am determined to enjoy my holiday. I have a few things planned - if this glorious weather keeps up I intend to spend some time in the garden, I need a hair cut and my youngest 2 and myself are planning a shopping trip.
Today's card is one I made for my god-daughter's 15th birthday - 
For this card I have used - 
  • matt black card
  • precious golds metallic centura pearl
  • Die-sire create a card delicate wings die
  • Gemini Happy Birthday sentiment die
  • gold ribbon and black pearls from my stash
  • flutterby butterfly embossing folder from Crafter's Companion

I cut the delicate wings die from matt black card to create the card base and then from two shades of the centura pearl. I fussy cut the butterflies and then attached then to the black card base.
The inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. I am so sorry that you are poorly. I do hope it doesn't last long. Enjoy your week off take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete