Wednesday 27 February 2019

Birthday wishes

Hello folks

Sorry for my absence but my cough and temperature has developed into a chest infection. And after struggling into work for the last 2 days I have decided to give in and rest up for a day or so. I am on antibiotics so hopefully everything will get back to normal soon.
Today's card is one I made for my children to send to their brother on his birthday - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Sara's signature collection - Just for men brights collection paper pad
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Gemini birthday die and stamp set
  • Gemini circle frames die
  • Die'sire essentials circles
  • MFT slanted sentiments die set
A flat shot.
 I made the rosette myself. This is the first one I have ever made and I am very pleased with it. I watched a video on You-tube and then off I went.

That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I am so sorry that you have been so poorly. I do hope you start to feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete