Wednesday 20 February 2019

Inky background

Hello folks

A little late with my post today. I had a very early appointment with my cat and the vet and then a food shopping trip todo. Now, however the day is my own so I am pottering about in my craftroom. 
Today's card is the result of playing with the freebies which came with issue 21 Crafter's Inspiration magazine. I used some of the articles in the magazine to inspire me too - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • matt black card
  • Gemini birthday die and stamp set
  • picked raspberry, peacock feathers and fossilized amber distress inks
  • Imaginations Crafts stencil from issue 21 Crafter's Inspiration magazing
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • black gems from my stash
I love this stencil and having been busy playing with it along with my inks and texture pastes. 


That's all from me today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. I hope you had a great day in your craft room. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete