Friday 15 February 2019

Valentine's owls

Good morning

     Are we all well? My last working day before half term - hooray!! I am trying to dodge the germs at the moment; we have had a lot of cases of chicken pox over the last term and lots of coughs and colds which I have so far managed to avoid. I am hoping to have a illness free week off - fingers crossed.
      I am sending you all a little love today. I made this card to send to my hubby but made a different one which I liked more so I sent him that one instead.
I have used forever and owlways stamp set from My Favourite Things which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • branch - DG1, DG2, DG4, EB4 and EB6
  • owls - EB1, EB2, EB5, EB7, EB8, GB6 and GB7
  • sky - TB8
 I have also used - 
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • Spectrum Noir midnight harmony ink
  • silver cosmic shimmer mist from Creative Expressions
  • Die'sire essentials circles die set
  • Sara's signature collection - Love and romance fluttering hearts embossing folder
  • MFT essential slanted sentiments die set
  • small hearts die from 2018 Crafter's Companion advent calender

                      That's all from me today, enjoy your day.
                                            Crafty hugs

                                                Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love those owls they are so cute. I hope you have a great week off and that you stay illness free. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete