Monday 23 March 2020

A different direction

Good morning folks

This is a scheduled post from me today as I am heading into work today. It is going to be an interesting and strange kind of day.
A while ago I decided to give art journaling a go (that sounds a bit grand for what is actually me messing about with my craft stuff) and I was quite pleased with how it turned out.
The photos don't show the true colour or sparkle of the background which is a shame because it is a brilliant sparkle.
 For this page I have used - 

  • ALL and create stamps - nature's elements, mesh and thankful petals
  • ALL and create stencils - totally dotty
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkle ink - moonstone
  • Spectrum Noir pens - moonstone, blue topaz, iced denim and cool damson
  • Spectrum Noir metallic pens - gold plate and pewter
  • Spectrum Noir Harmony inks - ocean blue and midnight
  • Spectrum Noir midas ink - gold
  • pewter pixie powder

I stamped the butterfly 3 times and then cut out the elements to decoupage onto the background. 

Thank you for stopping by today, stay safe.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is stunning. The journal page is gorgeous. I hope it all goes well at work today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete