Tuesday 31 March 2020

Unusual times

Good morning folks

How are we all doing in these unusual times? I spent last week at work but this week I am at home. I thought I would find this so easy. "Yes," I thought "loads of crafting time!" but my mojo is playing hard to get so I am spending time tidying up my craftroom and home, baking and cooking. 
Today's card is one I made a while ago when I was practising colouring skin and hair. I was pleased with the results so I made it into a card.
This is a stamp called Special times from Polkadoodles which I have coloured with Copic pens - 
  • hair - Y19, E15, E18 and T7
  • skin - E000, E00, E21, E11 and R11
  • dress and shoes - paper pieced
  • butterfly - R81, R83 and R85
  • bird - E15, E37, E29, Y17, Y38 and YR68
  • ground - T3 and T7
  • sky - B000

For this card I have also used - 
  • ivory centura pearl
  • kraft card
  • Dwell paper pad from My Mind's Eye
  • lace and pearls from my stash
  • printed seam binding from Sara's signature collection - shabby chic collection
That's all from me today folks. I am hoping to be able to post more regularly now I am at home so I will be back soon.

Take care, stay safe and enjoy your crafty time.

Lesley


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Card Lesley, I hope your Mojo makes an appearance soon so you can get crafting

    HugsKelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. That image is so pretty. I think a lot of people are finding it difficult to craft. There is a lot to adjust to. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete