Sunday 22 March 2020

New baby celebrations

Good morning folks

Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying splendid isolation if you have to. My life is, so far, continuing albeit a trifle strange. On Friday we said goodbye to the majority of our children which was very emotional and strange. We are hoping to be able to reopen before the end of the acedemic year but in these uncertain times we just don't know. On Monday my role changes into play scheme worker which should mean goodbye to timetables and the national curriculum and hello to more relaxing and fun times. I have lots of crafty activities planned for the next few months (of course).
So far this year I have had the pleasure of welcoming 2 new babies into my circle of family and friends so here is one of the cards I made to celebrate the occasion - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Fairy Garden - garden friends stamp set (from Crafter's Companion) coloured with Copics pens - little bunny: E31, E35, E57, C00 and C1. Big bunny: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7 and C9. Sky: B000. Ground: T3.
  • Gemini stamp and die set - Baby
  • ivory centura pearl
  • blue centura pearl from Sara's signature collection - vintage lace
  • blue ribbon from Sara's signature collection - vintage lace
  • scattered dots embossing folder from Sara's signature collection - birthday party
  • pearls from my stash

I love this little stamp from Crafter's Companion and it is so perfect for a new baby card especially when the new baby has an older sibling.
I cut a faux matt from the blue centura pearl and then used glue gel to attach it to the card.
That's all from me today. Stay safe folks.
Crafty hugs

Lesley



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning baby card. I love the design and those bunnies are so cute. What interesting, distressing times we are living in. Are you on a rota for going into school? Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete