Saturday 14 March 2020

Happy 21st birthday

Hello folks

Well I am not going to talk about you know what I am just going to concentrate on crafting instead. 
Today I am sharing another 21st birthday card, this one made for my children to send to their brother - 
For this card I have used - 

  • Woodware's 21st birthday stamp
  • travel notes paper pad from First Edition
  • matt black card
  • gems from my stash
I stamped the 21 stamp onto one of the papers from the pad, fussy cut it out and then added it to another of the papers.

A fairly simple card to make, thanks to Pinterest for the inspiration.
Stay safe folks
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love that stamp. Have a great weekend. Stay safe and well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete