Saturday 14 November 2020

Gamer changer

 Good morning

A miserable morning here in Manchester so after my chores are completed I will be heading off to my craftroom. I had a couple of crafty deliveries this week that I want to play with.

Here is today's card - 

I made this card for my son's birthday and the image is another Janet Klein one called Gamer changer from Aall & Create. I have used Spectrum Noir original pens to colour the image - 
  • hair - EB5, EB7 and EB8
  • skin - FS3, FS9, TN2 and CR3
  • clothes - BO2, BO3, BO4, VB1, VB2, VB3, IG4, IG6 and IG8
  • eyes - IB1
  • shadow - IG1
  • TV - IG1, IG2, IG6 and IG8
I have also used - 
  • white stamping card
  • matt black card
  • Distress Oxides - crackling campfire and speckled egg
  • Aall & Create stamps - intersecting circles, splodge and celestial navigation
  • Aall & Create stencil - broken circle
  • Versafine Clair - pinecone and nocturne
  • Stampendous stamp set - birthday wish

That's all from me today, chore to do and all that.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete