Wednesday 11 November 2020

Party, party, party

Good morning

How are we all today? I am in for a lovely day today. I'll be spending time in our school garden with the children. We are planting spring bulbs for a science experiment.

Today's card is one I made to celebrate my son's birthday - 

For this card I have used - 
  • Aall & Create stamps - free bird and party with me
  • Copic pens - YG03, YG23, YG17, BG45, BG57, BG49, Y13, Y18 and Y19
  • distress oxides - broken china and twisted citron
  • matt black card
  • white stamping card
That's all from me for today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love those birds. Your son must have loved this. I hope all went well in the garden today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete