Saturday 28 November 2020

The Crafter

 Good afternoon folks

What a wet and miserable day. A great day for crafting really so that is what I am going to be doing. I have a couple of cards to complete for forth coming events and a little Christmas colouring too.

Here is a card I made for my God daughter recently. She loves crafting so this little stamp was perfect - 

The stamp is called the Crafter from Aall & Create which I coloured with my Copic pens - 
  • skin - E51, E21 and E11
  • hair - RV13, RV14 and RV09
  • dress - YG23, YG03 and YG17
  • paintpot - RV13, RV14, RV09, E31, E15, Y19, B93 and C3
  • flowers - Y13, Y18, Y19 and Y38
  • book - C00, C1 and C3
  • paintbrushes - E31, E15 and Y19
I have also used - 
  • white stamping card
  • matt black card
  • Distress oxides - broken china, mustard seed, twisted citron and picked raspberry
  • black Versafine Clair
  • elements from The Crafter stamp set
  • reverse hexagons and lacy graffiti stamp sets from Aall & Create
  • Gemini stitched hexagon die set

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
Crafty hugs

Lesley






1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card for your niece. She will love. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete