Tuesday 5 January 2021

Let's go!

 Good morning folks

A scheduled post from me today and another of last year's Christmas card -

This image is another stamp from Polkadoodles called Let's go! which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir Triblend pens and Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • DR blend, FS blend, CG blend, Tan blend, GY blend, GB shades, IG blend, IG1, TN2 and EB blend
I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • red and green pearl card from Polkadoodles
  • ho, ho gnome paper pad from Polkadoodles
  • clear glitter
  • sentiment from Polkadoodle's Sleigh the season stamp set
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. I love that gnome. I wonder what is happening in your school after yesterday's announcement. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete