Saturday 23 January 2021

Meerkat madness

 Hello folks

Yes after a short absence I am back. I haven't got any excuses really just I can't believe we are half way through January. I have been crafting although not made many cards. I have been playing with my art journal (a very posh title for me messing around with my stash) and trying to make a memory book. More of that another day (it is going very slowly - got all the gear but not really any idea!!)

Today's card is one I made last year but didn't post until now - 

This great stamp set is meerkat madness from Hobby Art which I coloured with my Triblends and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • tan blend, tan shades, GB blend, GB shades, EB7, EB8, citrus blend, TB blends, IG shades, orange blend and IB1
I have also used - 

  • matt black card
  • First Edition pick n mix paper pad
  • MFT stitched circle STAX die set
  • MFT gift box cover up die set
  • white gel pen
The accessories are from the meerkat madness stamp set too and were coloured with Triblends and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • AG blend, IG blend, citrus blend, TB blend and orange blend
That's all from me today. Have a good weekend.

Crafty hugs

Lesley
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a fantastic card. Who doesn't love meerkats. I know I do. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete