Thursday 7 January 2021

Three little maids

 Good morning

How are we all doing. Life at work has been very interesting and busy. People who say schools are closed need to look more carefully I think. 

This is the last of 2020's Christmas today and it was made using one of my beloved Janet Klein little people stamps from Aall & Create -

I coloured the Merry and bright stamp set with Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 
  • DR blend, CG blend, tan shade, tan blend, FS blend, CT blend, EB blend, EB5, TN2 and IB1
I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • brushed gold mirri card
  • Christmas red glitter card
  • white stamping card
  • lotza triangles stencil from Aall & Create
  • festive berries Distress Ink
  • rustic wilderness Distress Oxide
  • Versafine Clair - glamorous, green oasis and nocturne
  • midas gold ink from Spectrum Noir
  • Spectrum Noir gold plate metallic pen
  • pearls from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I wonder how things are going for you at school? Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete