Friday 29 January 2021

Bee gnome

 Hello folks

Ah Friday. It doesn't have the same appeal as it used to but even so I look forward to this day every week. And because of the pandemic a weekend of crafting awaits. 

Here is today's card - 

This great stamp is from Woodware's latest collection and is called Bee gnome. I have paper pieced it and coloured it with Triblend and Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • IB blend, BG blend, IG blend, FS blend, TN2 and IB1
I have also used - 
  • baby blue centura pearl
  • pretty posy paper pad from First Edition
  • ribbon and gems from my stash
  • sentiment tags stamp set from LOTV

Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs


Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. That gnome is so cute. I hope school is okay today and that you have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete