Saturday 16 August 2014

You are invited

Hello
As promised here are a couple of photos of the invitations I made for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party. 
I kept the design nice and simple as I had to make them in bulk. 
I began by covering a 6 inch square card blank with gold centura pearl paper. I then ran a piece of cream centura pearl through the Grand Calibur with a rose Embossalicious embossing folder and then added a Tonic Rose deco frame cut from gold centura pearl.
The sentiment is from Clarity Stamp which I cut out with Spellbinder's Resplendent rectangles and inked whilst still in the die with old paper distress ink. I then attached it to the card with foam pads.
To finish I included an insert created on the computer.

Well that's me done for a little while now as I am off on my holidays. Take care everyone and I will see you all in September.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment