The results of my crafting marathon on Saturday continue and features more of the goodies I purchased at Summer Crafting -
I stamped Penny Black's Collage of wishes onto watercolour card with StayzOn ink and colour it with my Spectrum Aqua pens -
- leaf green, chocolate, peach, spice, topaz and desert
Other ingredients -
- kraft card to make the base
- Die'sire edge'ables Butterfly dreams die
- Die'sire Bebunni cottage lace die
- Country lady paper pad from LOTV
- antique linen distress ink
- lace and ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
- pearls from my stash
A close up of the ribbon and lace.
The sentiment comes with the stamp and yet another bow tied using my bow maker.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://fantasystampers.blogspot.co.uk - #41 - Pretty petals.html
Thank you for stopping by today