Friday 17 July 2015

Traditional Christmas colours

Hello everyone and a very happy Friday to you all

As it is Friday it is time for a new challenge at Winter Wonderland. It is my turn to host the challenge this week - very nerve racking I can tell you. Hopefully I haven't made too much of a hash of it!!

This week the Snowflakes team would love to see you Christmas projects using Traditional Christmas colours. I have chosen to use red and green and here is my card for the challenge - 
I have used a super cute digi stamp from The Paper Shelter called "Are you ready, my friend". I just love Rudolph - he makes me smile every time I look at him. I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils as follows - 
  • Santa's hat and coat - DR1, DR5, DR6, 026 and lots of glitter!!
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, 089 and 009
  • beard - IG1, IG2 and 112
  • gloves - JG1, JG2 and 047
  • belt - IG8, IG10, GB4 and 020
  • boots - GG1, GG2, GG4, GG5, 118 and 114
  • Rudolph - TN7, TN8, TN9, 097, EB1, EB2, 088, DR1, DR5, DR6, JG1, JG2, 047, GB4 and 020
  • ground - BGR1 and BGR3
  • sky - IB1

The other ingredients I used were - 
  • white centura pearl card base (made using my Ultimate Pro)
  • green core'dinations
  • Christmas papers from my stash
  • Spellbinder's Snowflakes View die set
  • saddlestitch ribbon and Christmas pearls from the Ribbon Girl
I am very proud of my bow on this card. I have always struggled tying neat bows so during my trip to Doncaster last weekend I treated myself to a Tattered Lace bow maker. And it works!! It was so simple to use too. I feel an abundance of bows coming on!!

Why don't you join in with our challenge this week and get ahead with your Christmas makes. We would love to see your entries.

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley 


No comments:

Post a Comment