Good Sunday morning
Yesterday I locked myself away in my craft room and had a wonderful day crafting to my hearts content. Gosh I have missed spending time in my lovely space. A few weeks ago we made the decision to move house but unfortunately it wasn't to be and so we have taken our house off the market. As we were trying to sell the house my craft stash had to be tidied away and the room shown as a sitting room but now I can relax and rediscover all my lovely craft stuff plus one or two (!!!) new purchases.
This month's challenge at Penny Black Saturday is friendship and this is the card I made for the challenge -
The stamp is called Hedgy Truffles from Penny Black which I have coloured with my Spectrum Aqua pens -
- Hedgies - chestnut, sepia and topaz
- taodstools - scarlet, crimson, jasmine, desert and peach
- grass - moss
- leaves - evergreen
- sky - aquamarine
I stamped the image with Stazon ink onto watercolour card.
The other ingredients I used are -
- white centura pearl card for the card base
- Die'sire edge'ables simply words die - on your special day
- Sunny Side up paper pad from LOTV
- Spellbinder's floral ovals
- Martha Stewart border punch
- ribbon and pearls from my stash
- butterfly charm from The Ribbon Girl
Die'sire edge'ables simply words die from Crafter's Companion.
Another bow made with Tattered Lace bow maker.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk - July challenge Friendship
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes
Thank you for stopping by today