Sunday 26 July 2015

Teacher thank you

Hello folks and a very happy Sunday to you all

Today I am having a very lazy Sunday. It is wet and miserable here so I am holed up in my craft room trying to catch up on blog posts etc. Yesterday I spent all day crafting on some Spectrum Noir DT work which I should hopefully be able to share with you soon.

Today's card is one I made for my son to give to one of his teachers.
It is a very quick and simple card using my Tonic dies.
The other ingredients used were - 

  • lilac centura pearl
  • white hammer card
  • Tattered Lace butterflies embossing folder
  • Tonic floral frame and spring insert
  • ribbon and pearls from my stash

Another lovely little bow tied with my bow maker.
And that is really it, as I said quick and simple but very pretty.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy what is left of the weekend.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment