Yes I am spoiling you again with two posts in one day but I really wanted to blog all my Easter cards before the end of the Easter weekend. (And there are still a couple more to come).
I made this pop up box card for my sister and brother-in-law -
Now I know you are thinking - "what no colouring?" but I have done a little. I cut the bunny from Sheena's stamping card and coloured with smoked quartz Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.
I have also used -
- Tattered Lace pop up box die
- Tattered Lace blooms die
- Spellbinder's bunny die
- Die'sire Happy Easter die
- LOTV's bonnets and bowties paper pad (now discontinued)
- LOTV's bonnets and bowties solids paper pad (now discontinued)
- ivory centura pearl
- Crafter's Companion's acetate
- gems from my stash
I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you for stopping by