Saturday 26 March 2016

Fairy Easter

Good afternoon folks

Two posts in one day, I am giving you all an Easter treat which isn't fattening!
Here is another Easter card for you - 
The stamp is Fairy calender - March stamp from LOTV (of course) which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens, pencils and Sparkle pens - 

  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR2 and 089
  • hair - EB3, EB4, EB5 and 102
  • clothes - GT1, GT2, CR4, CR6, 052 and 029
  • egg - CR4, CR6, GT1, GT2, GT3, 055 and 029
  • sky - IB1
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • wings - pink champagne and crystal clear

I have also used - 

  • First Edition Summer Breeze paper pad
  • brown core'dinations
  • Bebunni cottage lace die (from Crafter's Companion)
  • Spellbinder's 5x7 Reflective moments die
  • Die'sire Happy Easter die
  • Die-namics stitched circle stax
  • Tonic layering squares

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - wings

Thank you for stopping by again today.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. But what I'm munching on as I comment is Lesley, well what was I supposed to do as I seem to have one too many for tomorrow !

    Another pretty card and love the teal green with the pink.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely image and beautiful colouring, great sparkly wings.
    Thank you for joining our wings challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and gorgeous colouring. Brilliant card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete