Good morning folks
Can you believe it is 1st March already. March in one of my favourite months - full of the promise of longer and warmer (hopefully) days to come.
Today I thought I would share something a little different for me - some home decor -
I made this picture using images from the Verity Rose colouring book which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens -
- skin - FS2, FS3, TN2, PP1 and CR8
- hair and clothes - IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8 and IG10
- sky - TB1
I have also used -
- Neenah card
- matt black card
- Moonstruck accessories die set (from Verity Rose collection)
- Moonstruck accessories stamp set (from Verity Rose collection)
- Starlet embossing folder (from Verity Rose collection)
I cut the flowers from Neenah card and then coloured them with my Spectrum Noir pens - IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6, IG8 and IG10.
Thank you for stopping by today.