Sunday 27 March 2016

Happy Easter

Good morning

Happy Easter Sunday to you all. I hope, if you are in the UK, you remembered to put your clocks forward an hour last night. Hooray it is offically British summer time!!! 

Another Easter card today (well it would be rude not to) -
I have used a Whimsy stamp called flower bunny bouquet bunny from Dies to Die for which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens -
  • bunny - BG1, BG2, BG3, BG5, BG6, BG7, PP1 and PP3
  • bouquet - EB1, EB2, TB1, PP2, PP4, HB1, HB3, BP1, CG1 and CG3
  • sky - IB1
  • grass - CG1 ans CG3

I have also used - 
  • Bonnets and bowties paper pad and Bonnets and bowties solids paper pad from LOTV (now discontinued)
  • Toinc layering squares die set
  • Spellbinder's grand decorative circles die set
  • Die'sire Happy Easter die
  • hot pink microdot ribbon from the Ribbon Girl
  • pearls from my stash coloured with PP2 pen

I hope you have a lovely day today. I am off to my mum's house for a family get-together roast dinner and chocolate - mmm lovely.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Another oh so sweet Easter card Lesley.

    Have a lovely Easter Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a goreous Easter card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete